Monday, July 25, 2011

Color Palette Mondays

This weekend we went to Las Vegas to celebrate my in-laws's birthdays.  In case you don't know, it's HOT in Las Vegas this time of year.  I think it was somewhere around 110 degrees both days - that's way too hot for me!  On our drive home, we saw this beautiful sunset, and we stopped to take a few pictures.  This is one of my favorites...



That's my husband taking his own pictures, I just can't resist snapping pictures of him taking pictures when we're out :)  I had every intention of posting this Sunday night, when we got home, but we hit a big traffic jam, and the normally 4-ish hour trip ended up taking us 9+ hours.  It was exhausting, and since we left later than we probably should have, we didn't make it home until nearly 1am!  So, I'm a day late, but I hope you enjoy this one anyway, I sure did!  

Did you do anything exciting over the weekend?  

No comments:

Post a Comment